One computer class (Introduction to Windows 10) and four workshops (One-on-One Computer Support, Introduction to Windows 10 Photos, Computer Maintenance and File Management) will be taught in April for people ages 50 and older at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) Donald W. Reynolds Institute on Aging.
Courses begin April 3. The schedule is:
· One-on-One Computer Support, Mondays and Wednesdays, April 3-26, Call for appointment.
· Introduction to Computers Windows 10, April 4-27, 1-3 p.m.
· Introduction to Windows 10 Photos, April 11, 10 a.m. to noon.
· Computer Maintenance, April 17, 1-3 p.m.
· File Management, April 25 & 27, 10 a.m. to noon.
Course fees for 16 hours of instruction are $45 and manuals are $15. The cost for workshops varies depending on the number and length of classes. The program is administered by SeniorNet, a nonprofit volunteer group. Classes are in Room 2156 at the UAMS Institute on Aging, 629 Jack Stephens Drive, Little Rock.